Monday, September 9, 2013

Scanxiety

Tomorrow is a double day. On the one hand it is Marchus' and my wedding anniversary. I feel so blessed to be married to such an loving and supportive husband, and that is definitely worth celebrating. O. The other hard, tomorrow morning, I will have a brain MRI, as well as a PET/CT scan. After the last one, I can't help but have some fear and anxiety going on. At the same time, I have been praying and praying for my health and future. I hope that you will pray for me too - for scan results that show my health and well being. I will post again when we have results. But for now, prayers for perfect health are welcome and appreciated.
Thank you so very much.

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Anniversary to you and your awesome husband!! I'm very glad you two have each other and such a strong love! Perhaps it's about turning that joy, love and support into your scan results :-) I want to take better care of myself so I can be at your 93rd Birthday Party!! ;-) Hope all goes well for you tomorrow sweetheart!!!!! You take very good care of yourself and give your body every reason to heal and be fully healthy!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you all my love and good thogths across the atlantic and across the US. Hope they finds you!! Love and big hugs from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOD Bless you all. My prayers and wishes that all your cells are happy and well Julianne and all dis-ease is totally healed and gone from your body. Much love and may the light of wellbeing energy fill you wholly.
    All the best to you all in light and love,
    Ann Davis

    ReplyDelete